On Saturday, Jaymun finally caught the full-blown cold his mom had ...and if it follows the same course he'll be suffering for another day or so, poor little guy.
His labs on Saturday morning were worse (higher white count, blasts up a bit), but the doc said that could have been due to his infection (cold). So we started another four days of herbal treatments (tweaked the cycle a little).
We're going in again tomorrow for labs again. We're still waiting on the results for VNTR we submitted last Wed.
I'll post all the labs/tests here when I get time.
Between work, Jaymun, and digesting scientific literature ...time is gone.